Women in Leadership Course
Many leadership courses are gender neutral, but this does not take into account the fact that women’s leadership styles are different. A recent Harvard Business Review study confirmed that female leaders excel at “nurturing” competencies such as developing others and building relationships, and many might put exhibiting integrity and engaging in self-development in that category as well. Our Women in Leadership Course is tailored specifically at enhancing abilities and competencies that make women outstanding leaders.
We run intense two day course for women seeking new levels of success as leaders. The program is based on an important message: organizations more women at the top perform better in terms of return on investment, sales, change management, and creative development. We need more women at the top!
This highly interactive programme takes place over a week, with participants having 6 days in between the sessions to work on a leadership development project. The program supports women in leading change in their personal and professional lives.
- Inner leadership and emotional intelligence—aligning your leadership strategy and style with your own personal values and self-image
- Negotiation—capturing maximum value through skillful and effective negotiation
- Your personal brand
- Nurturing Management—helping your organization and staff enhance service and differentiate on service excellence
- Change—leading organizational change
- Social leadership—implementing ethical negotiation and decision-making
Please contact us for more details.